An energizing and relaxing session on its own or in addition to your float/massage session.
Our sound healing sessions combine the effects of music and low frequency sound vibration. Auditory and vibratory stimulations are applied to the body to achieve physical and psychological results. Since the 1980’s, the use of vibroacoustic equipment has spread across the globe. It is used in a wide range of settings, including hospitals, hospices, spas, and centers for massage therapy, sound therapy, alternative health, yoga, physical therapy, and psychiatric treatment, and by individual therapists.
Research from many hospitals and universities has proven the stress reduction benefits of listening to relaxing music. When using a sound table, music is not only heard through the ear, but delivered to the body directly, vibrating every part inside and out — cells, muscles, tendons, and organs, as well as nerves, spinal cord, and areas of the brain and brainstem. This opens the possibility of direct cellular stimulation and a deeper whole-body response. Sound tables transmit powerful, healing low frequencies through the body that are both relaxing and invigorating at the same time.
Not only do they feel good, low frequency vibrations:
- Penetrate every cell of your body, creating a relaxation response.
- Send energy through each part of the body, energizing every cell leaving you invigorated.
- Overcome the chaotic frequencies that attack our bodies throughout the day (noise, electricity, cell phones, traffic, etc.), by creating a consistent vibration in each part of the body including all the organs.
- Harmonize your body back into its natural consistent vibrational state, creating a peace that is natural to your system
- Drive energy from cell to cell, clearing blockages and stimulating neural pathways.