EXPERIENCE THE WORKOUT FOR YOURSELF FOR ONLY $49
Suffering from incontinence?
You are not alone. We can help!
12 hours of exercise in under 30 minutes
BTL Emsella is a revolutionary, non-surgical, and non-invasive treatment to strengthen pelvic floor muscles. At Be Still Float Studio we are committed to improving your quality of life. Many reasons, such as childbirth or aging, cause millions of women to have weakened pelvic muscles, resulting in stress urinary incontinence, or SUI. Pelvic floor weakness can also cause vaginal laxity, reduced vaginal sensation, or a feeling of heaviness in the pelvic area. If you are living with weakened pelvic floor muscles, BTL Emsella may offer relief.
What does a BT Emsella session feel like?
It is a unique and pain-free experience. You sit fully clothed on the chair with both feet flat on the floor for 28 minutes. During this time you will hear a quiet hum coming from the base of the chair. You will feel a slight tingling and pelvic contractions. Your body will have performed the equivalent of 11,000 kegels during this session.
What are the benefits of BTL Emsella sessions?
- Non-invasive and non-surgical
- No recovery or downtime needed
- Remain fully clothed during a treatment
- FDA approved to treat urinary incontinence
- 95% of BTL Emsella patients experienced noticeable improvement, according to manufacturer data*
- Treats entire pelvic floor area in a 30-minute session
- The average treatment plan is for 6 sessions
- Increased sexual wellness. Treatment with BTL Emsella can have benefits beyond treating incontinence because pelvic muscles play a key role in sexual satisfaction. BTL Emsella’s ability to strengthen pelvic muscles often enables patients to more easily achieve orgasm, and improved pelvic muscle strength can also lead to stronger orgasms. Increased sensation, stronger pelvic control, and improved confidence can have a positive effect on sexual wellness and intimate relationships.
Are BTL Emsella sessions covered by insurance?
Not at this time.
Is BTL Emsella the right option for me?
BTL Emsella is a great option for a wide range of men and women who are seeking a non-surgical solution for pelvic floor weakness or urinary incontinence. You may be a candidate if you:
- Suffer from vaginal laxity
- Experience bladder leakage while exercising, laughing or coughing
- Frequently and urgently feel the urge to urinate
EMSELLA IS FOR MEN TOO!
Men are experiencing great results with urinary leakage and urgency with our Emsella chair. Emsella is now FDA approved for men.
Right now we all need our rest. Many of our guests cannot get quality rest because they get up 2-5 times a night to use the bathroom. Not after using our Emsella chair!
The men who have used our Emsella chair also report relief that they no longer feel a sense of urgency they feel when lifting heavy items. Bonus!
Another huge bonus reported to us is the side effect of better performance…not a bad side effect to experience. Let’s be honest, guys…intimacy is a big part of our lives, and when it comes time to perform in the bedroom you’ve got to be ready to go when the mood strikes. Yet, as males progress through life, erectile dysfunction (ED) becomes more common. Why not work your pelvic floor like you work your other muscles? According to the Massachusetts Male Aging Study, about 40% of men are affected by ED at age 40 and 70% of men are affected at age 70. These statistics can be alarming to those who may be unaware of the prevalence of erectile dysfunction. But this doesn’t have to be you.
You can find all sorts of ED treatments on the market today, from dangerous supplements that can be purchased at gas stations to expensive testosterone replacement therapies that alter hormones. With so many options to choose from, it can be hard to find an effective solution that doesn’t break the bank or put your health at risk.
The Emsella Chair one of the most effective ways to combat ED and uses electromagnetic pulses to stimulate the musculature of your pelvic floor. These pulses help restore your neuromuscular control, which can help prevent incontinence but also work as an exercise to reverse ED.
How about after prostatectomy? Some men require a liner or small pad for small amounts of leakage after radical prostatectomy. These men may leak during a heavy work out or towards the end of the day. Emsella has helped the majority of these men return to “normal.”